Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 9 January 2011

Sunny Sunday

Hi there.

A normal sort of Sunday in the Clicky Needles household today.
DS ~ despite his reluctance to get out of bed ~ had a great time playing his first rugby match of the year. He came home caked in mud and a huge grin on his face.

After lunch Mr CK and me went for a wander around and about. DS went on his bike and whooshed ahead and kept coming back a bit like a dog!
Despite the warm look it was quite chilly, so we wrapped up well in various scarves, hats and gloves.

If only it was July and not January ~ this would be a lovely warm day!
On the knitting front I'm taking part in a Friendship Blanket Swap with the lovely folks on the Phoenix Forum. We are knitting two 8 inch squares a month and sending them on to someone else and they will eventually be a whole blanket. I've finished my squares ~ they're blocking at the moment so I'll show you when they're dry.

My crochet scarf for felting is now about 1.5m long and I'm nearing the end of the ball so might be finished soon!
I'll be making more mosaics soon ~ Big Huge Labs and Flickr what a minefield!!!!

Have fun whatever you do this week.
Bye for now..........Clicky Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.