Scavenger Hunt

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Still Here!

Hi there!

I'm still here!

Thank you for your comments which are cheering me up no end!

Last week I received these in the post from my wonderful friend B, who said when I felt well enough to scatter these in the garden I was well enough to go back to work.  
At the moment they are still in the packet and it turns out she was right.
Feeling better I did go back to work, but unfortunately by 2.00pm on Monday the energy went down and I came home.  I managed Tuesday morning but went home at lunch time and today I woke up feeling rubbish, so went back to bed and slept for the morning and spent the rest of the day sitting in the sun.
It was great to see the children again, and I feel so guilty for not being there, but they are just too tiring!

The weather is just fab-u-lous.  Not right for the time of year but fabby all the same.
Here's some pictures of the garden which is merrily flowering away and looking good despite me doing nothing with it.
I love the way when you have some primroses and auriculas near to each other you get.......
 beautiful crosses like this.
 These double white primroses go back about 15 years, a present from my late Aunt to my Mum, they've been divided and re-planted many times and are a lovely reminder of a lovely lady.
On the knitting front this is how my Phoenix Friendship Blanket is looking so far.  I've asked for less pale blue now as I think it needs a zing up.
I'm half way up the back of my jacket, having finished the fronts and it's looking good ~ she says modestly! ~ pictures next time.

Righto time to finish now.  Again thanks so much for your lovely comments they mean a lot.

Let's hope the sun stays for a bit.
Byeee................Clicky Needles.

5 comments:

  1. michele (maryland)28 March 2012 at 18:22

    thanks for posting, hope you recover soon! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you don't feel 100% yet but it is bound to take time.Those red blood cells can't be quite red enough yet!! Just sit in the sun & enjoy and look at those double white primroses! dojo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is looking good. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be one pretty blue jacket! I can't wait to see it all done! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling a bit better by now, those iron tablets should be doing the trick. A fortnight off over Easter should help too, sit and relax and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.