Scavenger Hunt

Saturday 14 April 2012

Scarecrows Part 2


Hello, as promised some more Scarecrows.  

Darth Vader and Yoda
Scary! 


Kate and Leo on the Titanic and a surprised girl.
A little boy and his bike and a farmer, sheepdog and sheep.
Sleeping Beauty.
The Queen and Prince Phillip and a tea party.
 Snake (Mr Clicky and me voted him our favourite)
Rudolf


A beautiful view.          Can you see the trampoline? don't    
                               bounce too high or you'll be in the river!         


 One of the little pathways.      I love the colour of this cottage. 


 And lastly our tea! What lovely china for a village hall. 
A beautiful quilt of Chalford Vale on display and all the yummy cakes.

There we are.

I've some knitting bits to show tomorrow and I am pleased to report that Mr Clicky Needles has now realised how nice hand knitted socks are to wear, so I won't be frogging the colourful ones I made for him after all ~ result!  

Bye for now......................Clicky Needles.




2 comments:

  1. This is exactly the kind of mad thing that I miss about England! Out in the rain looking for scarecrows!!! So glad you and Mr C had a good day and that tea looked very scrummy!!! Yay for scarecrows! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the snakey scarecrow is neat looking! I'm looking forward to seeing your knitty bits when they show up. It's also nice to hear that your hubby has come to realize the joy of knitted socks :)
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.