Scavenger Hunt

Monday 8 April 2013

March Scavenger Hunt

I wasn't going to do the Scavenger Hunt for March and then I gave myself a kick up the bum and here it is.

Green.  Bluebells appearing in my garden.
 3.  Water tanks at the local Countrywide farm store. 
 A person in uniform.  No, a scarecrow in uniform. 
 Bubbles.  In my glass of Champagne and Creme de Mure.  (see below)
 Shoes.  Always a pile in our hallway. All these belong to DD.
 Toys.  Well my toys, my fancy knitting needles and crochet hooks.
Gate.  Brand new, again at Countrywide.


 Eggs.  Some lovely colours given by my friend at work.
 Dessert.  Jelly and Blancmange from Dad's birthday tea.
 Water.  A seagull walking on it in Bristol Millennium Square.
 Bridge.  In Macon, France. Taken in February.
 Empty.  My Creme de Mure.  To go with the bubbles above.  It's OK I've got another.
So there we are.  I managed to pull these together in 2 days.  I'll try harder next month, promise!  I haven't cheated and looked at the others yet, so I can now.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the Scavenger hunt, I'm glad you put your photos in. I really like your eggs and toys. Thanks Greenthumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear there's another bottle of liquer - I hope there's more champers too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crème de Mure - summer in a glass. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there.. our Draw Something game has gone corrupted. Can you delete the game? I've tried over and over and every time I've played that game with you it corrupts the whole game app and freezes. What is weird is that I can play with my other players. I've even deleted the app and re-downloaded it and each time I try your game it freezes. SO, we may have to give up the drawing game between us. Bummer! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.