Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 23 February 2014

Ravellenic Shawl Finished!!

Hello All!

In between the decorating ~ which is not yet finished, but going well ~ I finished my Ravellenic Shawl.  As I mentioned in my post the other day, my lovely colleague had admired my shawl so I decided to make one for her.   
The yarn, King Cole Country Tweed was very similar to my original, maybe not quite as bright with tweedy flecks.
 A nice easy pattern, without much thought needed, I made the eyelet rows for 5 following rows.
As you can see the edges were rolling a lot, even after wet blocking, and I have set about it this evening with the iron, they are falling a lot flatter now.
 I've more finished projects to show you, which I'll do on my next post, back to school tomorrow, so I should get to bed!

Nice to see you.

Have fun............Clicky Needles.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Mrs. C! Thanks for letting us admire your work. You inspire me to want to tackle finishing my crocheted Ruby Shawl :) Wishing you a happy week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.