Scavenger Hunt

Thursday 11 June 2015

Hello

Hello there.

I'm back from France and lots of work.  It's great to go and work on the house but it means that the time for half term doesn't get spent here, in this house.  I'm just about catching up.

The garden was looking a bit like a jungle but I'm not showing you that! instead I found some flowers.

I have lots of self seeded alliums,  I love the purple balls that appear.
I've also got the large alliums, this is like a football when it's fully open.
Aquilegia, love these colours.
A blousy red poppy.
Foxglove
Love in the Mist
and our clematis Montana, which needs a jolly good chop back, a job to be done when it's finished flowering.
I didn't do an awful lot of knitting whilst in France, mainly due to the fact that I was too tired to knit in the evenings.  To be honest I could barely lift a wine glass although we did manage one very low scoring game of Scrabble.

Back at home I've added some of the colour rows to my Daybreak and I'm very pleased with it.
 It's been a quiet week here, just Master Clicky and me.  Mr Clicky has been in Germany on business and Miss Clicky in Turkey enjoying the sun.  Master Clicky continues on with his GCSEs he's got just two left now.

That's me for now, I'll let you know when tales of our French exploits are ready!

Se you soon......Clicky Needles.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are home after a good time in France. Love your knitting and that poppy is gorgeous.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing photos from what you're doing in France. I like the colorful knitting you're doing. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second allium, is it Christophii? It looks magnificent. My Poppy has a tight bud still and not very big either, unlike last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have been little globe trotters!!! lol I would love
    to visit any one of those destinations....as long as there was
    a stop in Italy (my favourite). Lovely flowers and cute knitting.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very interesting information, with this insight we are getting, thanks a lot for various information

    cara alami agar rambut hitam dan berkilau,cara alami menyembuhkan campak,cara cepat menurunkan kolesterol dan trigliserida,cara menyembuhkan gatal pada selangkangan,cara alami mengobati keputihan abnormal,pengobatan herbal penyakit parkinson,obat kista tiroid tanpa operasi,obat penyempitan tulang belakang herbal,obat penghilang varises di kaki tradisional,cara alami menyembuhkan efusi pleura,obat penghilang luka bakar di wajah tradisional,cara efektif meninggikan badan dalam waktu singkat,obat penghilang kista bartholin tradisional,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan usus buntu,obat penghilang benjolan di leher tradisional,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan maag kronis,obat pereda nyeri persendian tradisional,glucoberry dan glucocoa asli,obat penghancur lemak di perut tradisional,pengobatan tradisional efisema paru,obat pereda sakit kepala tradisional,cara mengatasi penyakit ankilosis,cara mengatasi mata lelah akibat komputer,cara mengatasi kulit hipersenditif,pengobatan tradisional retinitis pigmentosa,pengobatan tradisional mata juling,pengobatan untuk mengurangi mata minus,cara cepat mengatasi trigliserida tinggi,cara mengobati selulitis orbitalis,pengobatan tradisional wasir (ambeien),obat pereda nyeri pinggang tradisional,pengobatan tradisional luka gangren,cara mengobati penyakit skleritis,pengobatan tradisional retinitis pigmentosa,pengobatan kanker rongga mulut,cara mengobati ginjal mengkerut,cara mengatasi pengelihatan lemah dan kabur,cara mengobati infeksi di mulut rahim,cara mengobati tumor di telinga luar,cara mengatasi telinga terus berdengung,cara mengatasi nyeri leher dan bahu,cara alami menyembuhkan hipertiroid,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.