Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 10 July 2016

Today I am mostly working on......

Hello there.

I have two things that I am mostly working on at the moment.  (There are other things that are in the naughty corner next to the sofa but I'm not thinking about them.)

When I was sitting, people watching at the Festival last week I was adding more rows to my shawl, (not a teacosy busybusybeejay!)  I bought this yarn at Wonderwool, from Midwinter Yarns.    If you click through to their website you can see the cream/rainbow colourway of the shawl, it's a real beauty.   The colours are alternated, two rows each. Although the shawl grows the yarn balls seem to get no smaller.













Whilst watching Andy Murray win Wimbledon again ~ yay go Andy! ~ I joined the arms and body of my Afmaeli jumper so I have a few more rows of the beautiful charcoal grey and then the fun begins with the yoke colours.  I'm loving this so much.

Mr Clicky is away again, a week in Hong Kong and China so I should get lots of time on it and the TV remote all to me.

We've a week and a half left at school and things are getting manic.  Sports day, Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Move Up Day, Leavers Disco, Leavers Assembly, Book Archiving........  I'm trying hard not to be grumpy but it's so hard.

Right I'll see you soon.
Have a good week.............Clicky Needles.  



5 comments:

  1. I really love how that shawl is working up.. and your sweater is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the yoke! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A manic week at school but remember .... YOU have control of the remote!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great time at the festival and time for knitting there too, brilliant. I like the colours you're using for your shawl and your jumper is looking lovely, looking forward to seeing how the yoke knits up. Hope these last days at school don't drag too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful knitting getting done, yay for Andy Murray! I am loving the colors of your shawl, hope the end of school goes smoothly.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.